>> 14 oz sweetened shredded coconut (2 packages)
>> 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (1 can) + 2 tbsp
>> 1 cup autumn berries crushed
>> 3 tbsp lemon zest
>> 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
>> 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
>> 2 egg whites, room temperature
>> 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Crush autumn berries. Combine the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, crushed autumn berries, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add the egg whites and salt and whip on high speed until they reach stiff peaks.
4. Carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
5. Drop rounded tablespoons of the coconut mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake 25 minutes,or until lightly brown. Allow to cool.
Wild Edibles in Recipe:
Wild Fungi in Recipe:
EdibleWildFood.com is informational in nature. While we strive to be 100% accurate, it is solely up to the reader to ensure proper plant identification. Some wild plants are poisonous or can have serious adverse health effects.
We are not health professionals, medical doctors, nor are we nutritionists. It is up to the reader to verify nutritional information and health benefits with qualified professionals for all edible plants listed in this web site. Please click here for more information.